Physical Therapy Newsletters
Multiple clients using BMA's physician-targeted newsletter program have DOUBLED referrals in short order. How is this possible? Learn the details by requesting the Referral Doubling Strategy presentation here: Physical Therapy Marketing.
One active physician can do more for your physical therapy practice in one year than one loyal patient could do in a lifetime. Physical Therapy marketing efforts specifically targeted to the needs and interests of doctors will produce greater return on investment. Nationwide, physicians underutilize physical therapy services. From acute & recurring back pain, to repetitive use injuries, to debilitating osteoarthritis, to cervicogenic headaches, people who should receive physical therapy often don’t. Regularly scheduled physical therapy newsletters from your office are the answer. Newsletters can inform, remind, and persuade doctors and referral sources like no other advertising medium. Short bulletins that address the needs of referring physicians prove to be a convenient and efficient means for delivering your message.
Brazzell Marketing Agency's
Physical Therapy Newsletter Service
Brazzell Marketing Agency will
- Perform an initial marketing interview and analysis to determine your optimal communications strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and consulting
- Research to build a mail list of the referral sources who mean the most to your physical therapy practice
- Update the mail list on a monthly basis
- Research, write, and design an article for your physical therapy practice every month
- Articles can be completely custom-made for you or utilize material that has worked for other physical therapy practices.
- Designs can include custom graphics
- BMA will maintain and use extensive libraries of healthcare stock photography
- Guarantee geographic exclusivity
- Print up to 300 color flyers
- Print up to 300 envelopes that mimic your company envelopes
- Mail up to 300 envelopes with first class postage
First class postage means you will get return envelopes, so BMA can research and update your list. Doctors are too important for bulk rate mail that does not return bad addresses.
First class postage on an envelope from a local business in the same industry means the envelope will not get categorized as junk mail and thrown away. Research driven articles that address the needs of doctors will keep your physician referral sources looking at your new content every month.
BMA does all of this for a package price of only $599 per mailing. Contact Gary Brazzell now to get a service agreement and schedule your initial marketing interview.
Toll-Free Phone: (866) 272-3799