Home Health Newsletters
Multiple agencies using BMA's physician-targeted newsletter program have DOUBLED referrals in short order. How is this possible? Learn the details by requesting the Referral Doubling Strategy presentation here: Home Health Care Marketing.
One active physician can do more for your home health agency in one year than one loyal patient could do in a lifetime. Home Health marketing efforts should focus first on doctors and medical referral sources. Nationwide, physicians underutilize home health services. From families performing wound care incorrectly, to diabetics not understanding their new diets, to CHF patients reporting changes in condition too slowly, people who should receive home health often don’t. Regularly scheduled healthcare newsletters from your office are the answer. Newsletters can inform, remind, and persuade doctors and referral sources like no other advertising medium. Short bulletins that address the needs of referring physicians prove to be a convenient and efficient means for delivering your message.
Brazzell Marketing Agency's
Home Health Newsletter Package
Brazzell Marketing Agency will
- Perform an initial marketing interview and analysis to determine your optimal communications strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and consulting
- Research to build a mail list of the referral sources who mean the most to your home health agency
- Update the mail list on a monthly basis
- Research, write, and design an article for your agency every month
- Articles can be completely custom-made for you or utilize material that has worked for other agencies
- Designs can include custom graphics
- BMA will maintain and use extensive libraries of healthcare stock photography
- Guarantee geographic exclusivity
- Print up to 300 color flyers
- Print up to 300 envelopes that mimic your company envelopes
- Mail up to 300 envelopes with first class postage
First class postage means you will get return envelopes, so BMA can research and update your list. Doctors are too important for bulk rate mail that does not return bad addresses.
First class postage on an envelope from a local business in the same industry means the envelope will not get categorized as junk mail and thrown away. Interesting, research driven articles focused on the personal goals of physicians will keep doctors looking at your newsletters every month.
BMA does all of this for a package price of only $599 per mailing. Contact Gary Brazzell now to get a service agreement and schedule your initial marketing interview.
Toll-Free Phone: (866) 272-3799